Hella Rallye 4000 Compact Auxiliary Lamp.
- Cast Zinc Housings.
- Available in Driving, Fog and Pencil Versions.
- Black or Chrome Housings.
- The Rallye 4000 is the standard to which all other lamps are compared. Used by most of the top Rally and High Desert Racers.
- Only 6.75" in diameter with all the features of the larger Rallye 4000.
- The mounting base measures about 2 inches wide and "cradles" the shell in a 5.4 " cup of Cast Zinc for the most stable mounting systems available in the industry today.
- The two knurled knobs are the adjustment lock knobs. Loosen these and you can rotate the shell up, down and side-to-side for a full range of adjustment. Tighten them and the shell is snugged into a rubber gasket between the shell and the mounting cup - that lamp isn't going anywhere!.
|Lamp Features||Chrome, Halogen, Surface mount|
|Beam Shape||Driving Beam, Fog Beam, Pencil Beam|