BRAID's range of 3 piece competition rims are designed to survive the rigors of tarmac rally or track racing while complimenting the appearance of your race car. These were the original wheels designed by BRAID and have been gracing cars in Europe since 1974.
- BRAID three piece wheels are made of a light alloy in three different parts and bolted together with stainless steel fasteners.
- Each part is manufactured in a different alloy, enabling optimal strength and lightness.
- Light yet durable these wheels are available for almost any classic or contemporary car with any offset, bolt pattern or center bore you require.
- Available in widths from 4.5" to an incredible 15" and diameters of 13" to 22".
- Made to order and delivered in 4-6 weeks.
- There are three basic styles: the 10 spoke (Series 1), the five spoke (Serie 6) and the multi spoke (Serie GT).
- The design of the center varies according to the the diameter of the wheel except the Serie GT which uses the same center design but is only available from 16" to 18".
- Please enter your specific requirements into the text box below.
- Standard color is white, black, satin black, gold, silver, red, or anthracite.
- Standard offset range -100 to +100.
- All wheels are made hubcentric with steel bolt hole inserts.
- Additional Options (Call for specific quotes): Custom Colors, Finished Screws, and Hidden/Semi-Hidden Screws (some exceptions).
|Wheel Use||Competition, Street|
|Max Bolt Circle||No|