MotorSports (SMS) builds
complete custom designed
wiring harnesses for
These harnesses facilitate the following lighting options:
1) Use of higher wattage bulbs.
2) Use of H4 Sealed beam conversion E-Code headlamps
Use of a different headlamp bulb type than provided on the vehicle.
4) Protection of expensive, hard to find switches on
5) The addition of
Auxiliary lamps that operate hand in hand with the other lighting.
6) Custom design to meet your needs. Call Ray at 610-944-3233.
Wiring Harnesses built with the finest components and techniques:
1) We only use multi-conductor jacketed wire made by what may be the last remaining wire manufacturing plant still in the U.S.A. No wire looms are used.
2) All power supply wires are 12 gauge. Occasionally we use 10 gauge if needed.
3) Signal wires are 16 gauge.
3) Hella Relays.
4) Hella Relay Holders. They dovetail together to form a gang.
5) Hella Fuse Holders.
6) Femaie bulb connectors have ceramic housings to resist heat.
7) All connectors are crimped using industrial crimpers AND they are soldered.
8) Shrink wrap is used when appropriate.
NO CUTTING OF YOUR EXISTING WIRING HARNESS IS REQUIRED! Connectors
simple plug into your
connector and your
upgraded bulbs. The
only other connections
are at the car battery.
Includes separate relays
for high and low beams
mounted on a relay
base designed for mounting
inside the engine compartment. Two headlamp
systems have two relays,
while four headlamp systems
use three relays. If
you want to remove
your custom harness,
no evidence will be
truly Plug and Play.
Please include Make, Model, Model Year and any significant information (such as optional equipment, e.g. HID Headlamps) of your vehicle in any eMail request.
Select your vehicle from the list below:
• Jeep JK Wrangler > 2006
• Jeep JK Wrangler 2007 >
• Most American and European (Switched Power) Vehicles where the stock bulb type is being maintained.
• Most American and European (Switched Power) Vehicles where the stock bulb type is being Changed.
• Most Asian (Switched Ground) Vehicles where the stock bulb type is being maintained.
• Most Asian (Switched Ground) Vehicles where the stock bulb type is being Changed.