Hella Bi-LED 90mm headlamp module with low and high beam. The best LED Headlamp in the world.
- 90 mm cover lens Made of plastic – particularly resistant to stone chipping. Non-patterned lens.
- Free-form reflector calculated by a computer to focus the light through the precision lens.
- 70 mm lens Non-patterned, made from glass, emits the light from the reflector in exactly the desired direction.
- Excellent luminous power and extremely homogeneous illumination with very little diffused light.
- 6 high-power LEDs Expected to last for more than 15,000 hours
- 6000K Color Temperature
- Easy installation using the four pre-assembled adjusting screws on the vehicle body, or using a separate optional carrier frame.
- This lamp is certified by ECE. Since the US is the only major country that doesn't subscribe to ECE, this lamp is sold for off road use only. ECE lamps are legal for motorcycles and in Canada and Mexico.
- Power Draw: Low Beam - 30W
- Power Draw: High Beam - 60W